Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hi, My Name is Jonathan...


welcome to the mundane life of Jon. to start, well, i reign from the sunny island of singapore. i'm 27 as of this year, and as far as i know, i'm one of the oldest in the class. but hey, you're never too old to learn right?

hobbies, well, i don't really have any hobbies, inthat, i can never hold my attention to anything long enough for it to actually be called a hobbie. through my years, i've dabbled in alot of things, from hardcore gaming, to reading, from a movie buff to an anime freak. for one thing, i'm a TV junkie, but that can't count as a hobbie no? i'm generally interested in fantasy and the occult. heck, my whole life has been a fantasy. and before you call me a satanist, by occult i mean the lore, the mysteries that surround the occult and the practice.

i also dabble in a little poetry once in a while, or when i get inspired by something. it's an on off kinda thing, i can't really control it.

and finally, all i can say is that i'm a pretty boring person all round. especially when i have an attention span of a 3 year old. i'll just do when ever comes my way.

No comments: