Friday, April 6, 2007

QOTW10: Oh the Lag...

The one thing that bothered me the most on Second Life (SL) was the LAG... However, I did go about to setting up my account and personalised my character. I must say the process was fun! By the way, my name on SL is xunja Bade - to those who might want to add me.

Now on to the assignment...

ascending angel on the horizon


descending angel (notice the flow-y cloak I got!)


Flying has never been so exciting! And you cannot fly in style unless you have ANGEL wings! It is not exactly the perfect representation of me, except for the faux mohawk. However, he represents my favourite Marvel character; Angel. SL is a virtual space that lets you be whoever you want to be, and who better to be than your favourite superhero!

Now on to my favourite spaces on SL:

FOR SPARTA!!!

"TONIGHT WE DINE... IN HELL! SPARTANS? Where'd you all go?"


One of my favourite movies of the year so far is 300 and surprising enough, SL has a space that is an EXACT replica of Sparta in Silverscreen. It even has free costumes for your, shields, helmets and all. (on Silverscreen 193/62/33 - for those who want to experience it for yourself) It was the dream come true for me to have my character be a Spartan. Even if it's just for a while.

Yes, I live vicariously through my character in Second Life. But isn't that what Second Life is all about?

No comments: